NEET UG Coaching for Medical Preparation
Genesis Tutorials is the most renowned coaching institute for NEET-UG coaching in Dehradun. Our exemplary and highly relevant coaching by best experts from all corners of the country makes us a top destination of choice for students willing to NEET (UG) & all medical entrance examinations in the country. Modern curriculum, rigorous preparation and specialist focus areas help us offer students valuable exposure and focus on the latest concept and skills relevant to the examination. Join today and reward yourself with a golden chance to learn from world class faculty and outstanding peers.
Our teaching methodology is simple and straight which help the students to gain the knowledge in a best way in the pre-medical exams with full-confidence and enhance their knowledge requisite to get through their exams effectively. We provide an innovative competitive environment to students to gain a top rank in NEET-UG and other medical entrance exams.
Genesis Tutorials institute provides quality education to the students for their bright future in the field of medical exams. We produce india’s best result. We work hard with good as well as average students and focus to skill them to qualify NEET and all medical entrance examinations in the country. Initially we teach NCERT syllabus then move towards competitive level. We try to make the things easy for students by making tricks so that student can easily understand the concepts easily. We provide them practice papers and take fortnight tests so that they can know their mistakes and rectify them in timely manner.
NEET – (UG)
Teaching methodology FOLLOWED
Making learning alluring and fun
- Involvement based learning approach that leads to better understanding
- Concept oriented learning for greater knowledge formation
- Emphasis on practical aspects of learning through live experiments
- Usage of audio-video medium to promote better understanding
Two-fold Tutoring Approach
- Two mentors allotted for tough topics. Main expert assisted by a subordinate
- Subordinates indulge in role-plays assuming roles of students
- Helps in learning topics with confidence and effectiveness
Least possible materials
- Less material prevents clutter and promotes better understanding of the subject
- Lean reading materials mean fewer instances of overlapping and redundancy
- Materials sourced from top academic institutes of the world
WHY GENESIS ? TUTORIALS
India’s best brain pool
- An exceptionally talented pool of faculty drawn from leading institutes and industry
- Highly experienced subject experts known for their teaching acumen
- A potent combination of NET and GATE qualified faculty members with extensive experience
Relevant study materials & test papers
- To the purpose study materials and test papers
- A ‘learning by doing’ syllabus prepared in close consultations with academics, educators and R&D team members of Genesis Tutorials.
- Syllabus undergoes regular revision to reflect the latest trends
What is NEET?
The Indian government agency (NTA) is a National Testing Agency that is approved by Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations of NEET formerly the All-India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), for the students who wants to get admission in to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH ((BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.), VETERINARY and many other medical courses in India.
The exam NEET is conducted once in a year in offline mode by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and results provided to the Directorate General of Health Services, under the direction of Ministry – Health and Family Welfare and State Counselling Authorities to allocate the seat according to the results.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the only entrance test for the admissions in medical courses. NEET is conducted once in a year in offline mode. The scores of NEET UG 2021 will be used for BSc nursing and Life Sciences Admissions.